Book A Free Consultation
Enter your details below to request a free consultation to discuss treatment options
The health of your teeth and mouth are maintained by regular check-ups at your dentist’s
At Regency House we conduct a thorough examination of your teeth, gums and surrounding tissues. X-rays are taken judiciously, to avoid unnecessary exposure to radiation
We can detect dental decay or gum disease early and provide minimal intervention options such as sealants, preventative white fillings and fluoride therapy. By having regular hygiene sessions, we can help you prevent gum disease from occurring or returning if you have had it in the past.
We practice advance restorative techniques, so fillings are done with the most up to date adhesives and materials.
Our labs are the best in the UK, so whether we make crowns,inlays, bridges or dentures, we can guarantee that your new tooth or teeth will fit perfectly and look great.
We always ensure your comfort during dental procedures by ensuring slow and delicate injections that cause minimal discomfort, with plenty of topical anaesthetic gel before the injection.
- Oral hygiene (cleaning)
- Periodontal treatment (treatment of gum disease)
- Removal of failed teeth (extractions)
- Removal of wisdom teeth and other surgical extractions
- Root surgery
- Crowns for front and back teeth
- Veneers for badly damaged teeth
- Childrens’ check-ups, fillings and oral care instruction. Fluoride treatment and sealants for prevention