Book A Free Consultation
Enter your details below to request a free consultation to discuss treatment options
What is Dental Implants?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into a jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. A dental implant is an option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason.
Why Choose Us
Treatment in the UK for less than the price you would pay abroad.
Frequently Asked Questions
- There are very few reasons why you are not clinically eligible for having dental implants.
- The only real condition which will not allow an implant to be placed is if you are taking or have had a particular medication, Bisphosphonates, ( an anti-osteoporosis drug), if you have never heard of it then you probably have not had it.
- As soon as your jaw has stopped developing (around seventeen years old), then you are a candidate for implants.
- Lacking bone in an area is not usually a problem in placing implants, as there are many techniques to solve this limitation.
- As with any dental structure, good dental hygiene must be maintained at all times.
- Smoking does reduce the life expectancy of any dental structure and implants are no different.
Unlike other parts of dentistry, implant dentistry involves working with healthy tissues only, this means tissues are able to adapt and heal very quickly, resulting in a painless experience.
We offer EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS, we offer one of the best prices in the area, without compromising on the quality of materials. Our clinicians are highly qualified. With this ease how can you afford not to?
We offer replacing multiple teeth, full jaw implants, implants over dentures and All on 4/Smile in a day Implants.