Dr. Ali Abdellatif
GDC reg. no: 80318
BDS (Alex), IQE (UK), MFDSRCPS (Glasg), MSc Implant Dent (King’s)
Ali qualified in 1998 from Alexandria University, Egypt. He then underwent training in oral surgery at hospital posts in the UK followed by a teaching post at Kings College Hospital. Following this, he trained in Implant Dentistry at Guy’s Hospital, King’s College, under the tutelage of Professor Richard Palmer and his team, being awarded the Master’s Degree in Implant Dentistry in 2007. He has also undergone further training in France, Sweden and Germany, learning advanced implantology from some of Europe’s most prominent specialists. He also teaches implant and advanced bone regenerative surgery at various locations, including for a private course at the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Ali has been practicing advanced oral surgery and implantology since 2005 providing the full range of implant dentistry treatments from the single tooth to full arch restorations. His ethos is the application of the basic biologic principles of hard and soft tissue biology to manage the placement restoration and long-term maintenance of dental implants.
“Patient-centered treatment including an understanding of the patient’s lifestyle, requirements and ability to look after their restorations is a major factor in the long-term success of any treatment. Success in dental implantology requires, more than anything, the holistic treatment of the patient. Dental implants are foreign bodies and strict adherence to sterility and patient care are essential.” – Ali
Ali is a member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow and holds membership the Association of Dental Implantologists UK.
Ali is able to offer the following:
- Excellence in implant dentistry with an emphasis on long-term aesthetic and biologic success
- Bone regeneration techniques including sinus floor lifts, sinus augmentation, auto-grafting, and the use of PRGF and other regenerative procedures.
- Soft tissue regeneration using CT grafting and free-gingival grafting and PRGF
- Prosthetic techniques based on understanding of the patient, their needs and requirements and their ability to maintain the restoration
- Digital implant planning and implementation
- Single tooth to full-arch restoration including ‘teeth-in-a-day’ and ‘fast-and- fixed’ treatments
- Acceptance of referrals for the surgical phase of treatment or for both surgical and prosthetic phases.
Available: Wednesday, Friday and Weekend (Appointments only)