The advantages of these systems:
Shorter treatment times – typically 6-9 months
Either discreet tooth coloured wire systems such as Six Month Smiles
Or completely clear plastic trays (aligners) that are worn one after another to gradually move the teeth into them.
Treatment at Regency House Dental Clinic.
The treatments available are ‘Six-month Smiles and Clear Aligners :
We offer a free initial consultation. The dentist st albans will have general look at your teeth and discuss your desired objectives with you. Treatment options will be offered verbally and in brief or you will be advised if treatment requires a specialist. A guide price will also be given but this can only be confirmed after the full assessment.
If you are interested and wish to take the next step, a full assessment is required. This involves:
- A panoramic x-ray – a large x-ray that shows all your teeth and jaws. We will ask you to visit one of our colleagues practices for this as we do not have the space for the large x-ray machine
- Impressions to make study models of your teeth
- Photography of the teeth and the bite
- The information is then processed by our London laboratory for clear aligners or our New York labs for six-month smiles
- An email will then be sent to you with full options and costs and anticipated treatment times
- The cost of this assessment is £250 and is non-refundable
If you choose to go ahead, you will receive another email with further information and a consent form. You will need to read the information and to sign the consent form to indicate that you wish to go ahead. If you prefer, you can bring the consent form with you and sign it after you have asked any questions you may have.